Monday, 22 May 2017

Pixi Glow Tonic & Glow Tonic To-Go Exfoliating Toner Pads

Pixi Glow Tonic & Glow Tonic To-Go Exfoliating Toner Pads

Hi all and welcome back to my blog or if you are new then hi my name is Vinny.If you are already a follower then thanks but if not then pls follow via google friends connect or bloglovin as it means the world to me,and thanks to all my new followers too ♥♥

So here we have the Pixi Glow Tonic and also the Pixi Glow Tonic To-Go Exfoliating Pads.
I first started using the toner on a cotton pad each night and the smell is Devinne,you don't need tons as seems to glide onto face easy enough.I really didn't know what to expect as this has such amazing reviews.I used for about 4 nights then i noticed a few little spots on my chin but they were more like hard stress spots that spots {i do suffer from stress btw} but i thought maybe it brings out any gunk in your face and then might settle down.
Sure enough it settled right down and my face look's so healthy now,it seems to be doing my skin some good as I've not had one single spot since so obviously doing something.
It does look and feel more refreshed too.
I then started using the exfoliating pads,you get 60 very thin cotton pads soaked in the Glow Tonic hence the name To-Go as you can use them on the go.
You can certainly take these anywhere as very portable.I'm going on holiday soon so these will be packed in my case for sure.They are so refreshing morning and night,especially morning as makes you feel ready for the day.
These and many more products are available from all the website below so please check them out...





pr sample

Have you tried any of these products and if so I'd love to hear your thoughts below too please?? Or would you love to try these,let me know in the comment below .
Thanks so much for reading love Vinny aka Littlemissstyleguru xx

 I myself am also on youtube and have a beauty/style and lifestyle/family youtube,so if you love to watch too then pls come and subscribe to see my videos,thanks guys ♥

Are you a fan of Makeup revolution and Freedom Makeup or Tambeauty brand? So i run the official Facebook and Instagram fan page where you can come and chat and talk about what you bought or what you would like to buy.Come and post photos of any looks or any makeup bits you buy from these brands.You can feel free to post your blogs or youtube video's too.You don't need to be a blogger or youtuber just a fan,so please come and join us as it's a lovely community,please Like the pages below thanks xx♥xx


Can i just ask one last thing before you go? please follow my bloglovin to follow this blog as that to me means more than you will know,each time i get a new email to say i have a new follower it makes my heart skip a beat,it's a lovely feeling as i then know you enjoy reading,thanks so much if you do.

2 comments:

Click To Follow Thanks

Follow on Bloglovin