Saturday, 10 June 2017

Pixi Peel and Polish Review

Pixi Peel and Polish Review
 Hi all and welcome back to my blog or if you are new then hi my name is Vinny.If you are already a follower then thanks but if not then pls follow via google friends connect or bloglovin as it means the world to me,and thanks to all my new followers too ♥♥

So here we have the Pixi by petra Peel & Polish which is like a mask that i have now been using for a couple of weeks 3 times peek week.I used mine about 9pm after the kids had gone to bed just to de stress really hee hee.

Here is what Pixi have to say...
• This radiance revealing enzyme peel resurfaces for smoother, softer skin, and a healthy looking glow
• Natural fruit enzymes loosen dead skins cells, lactic acid gently exfoliates, cellulose peels & sugar extracts polishes, lifting away dullness revealing brighter skin
• Professional salon peel treatment without leaving home!
• Not tested on animals
• Paraben free

I think it's fantastic this is not tested on animals and also great for the skin being paraben free too.
I massaged it all over my dry face and down my neck and i actually left mine 10 mins not 5 as i just wanted to see a difference.
I sat and carried on watching tv or watching youtube relaxing :) but before washing off i then massaged into my skin one my time using my fingertips to bring my skin to life.
I then got warm water on a flannel and wiped it clean off my face,i splashed cold water at the end and patted dry with a clean towel.

My face never felt so clean before bed,it was lovely and soft and felt like it helped reduce my pores too which is fantastic as i do suffer with large pores.I just felt clean refreshed,more radiant and it still felt lovely and soft the morning after.
It does give you a list of ingredients on the website but they obviously suit my skin as it feels great.My skin is more oily,i would say combo but more on the oily side and it suited me perfect,it didn't leave my skin tight like any soaps would do.I will leave the links below to where you can purchase this.It is an 80ml tube and it spreads really nice so i didn't need to use lots either.
Here is where to purchase...
*pr sample*

So my final thoughts are that it's great,it has been really nice and relaxing to use,it didn't irritate my skin at all and left my face feeling soft fresh and revived and has helped with my pores and oily skin before bed :) i really loved it.

Would love to know if you have used this and what you thought? please let me know below or would you purchase this or do you even own any other Pixi products you would recommend.
Come and say hi and thanks for reading it means so much ♥

 I myself am also on youtube and have a beauty/style and lifestyle/family youtube,so if you love to watch too then pls come and subscribe to see my videos,thanks guys ♥

Are you a fan of Makeup revolution and Freedom Makeup or Tambeauty brand? So i run the official Facebook and Instagram fan page where you can come and chat and talk about what you bought or what you would like to buy.Come and post photos of any looks or any makeup bits you buy from these brands.You can feel free to post your blogs or youtube video's too.You don't need to be a blogger or youtuber just a fan,so please come and join us as it's a lovely community,please Like the pages below thanks xx♥xx


Can i just ask one last thing before you go? please follow my bloglovin to follow this blog as that to me means more than you will know,each time i get a new email to say i have a new follower it makes my heart skip a beat,it's a lovely feeling as i then know you enjoy reading just as much as i enjoy typing and chatting to you guys,thanks so much if you do.
Vinny aka Littlemissstyleguru ♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click To Follow Thanks

Follow on Bloglovin