Tuesday, 1 August 2017

New Release Urban Decay Naked Heat Palette & Swatches Review

New Release Urban Decay Naked Heat Palette & Swatches Review

Hi all and welcome back to my blog or if you are new then hi my name is Vinny.If you are already a follower then thanks but if not then pls follow via google friends connect or bloglovin as it means the world to me,and thanks to all my new followers too ♥♥
So here is what we have all been waiting for the release of the new Urban Decay Naked Heat Palette and oh boy what a wait it has been.When i first saw this on Instagram i freaked out at the colours as it was nothing like UD had ever done before and certainly far from the other Naked palettes,this was like wham bam thankyou mam and i just couldn't wait to get my hands on this.
The packaging was very much Miami Vice style 70's/80's vibe to it,the writing on top was raised but the packaging was a hard plastic and reminds me of the Naked Smoky if you have ever seen that one.I do prefer this packaging to the oldskool no1 which was velvet or the tins which were nice but a bit bulky.
It comes with the usual full length mirror and a double ended brush,one side for packing on the colour and other end for blending,it does have Naked Head printed onto the brush too.
I'm so glad to see different colours coming from UD as lets face it are we not all sick of every Naked palette having a black inside? i know i was so not to see a black was great.
I usually wear a matte highlight on my brow bone but a shimmer in the inner corner of my eyes.So before i for the palette i thought the first colour was a matte but on inspection it's more a satin,so it does have a slight sheen to it but quite matte too if that makes sense.This was fab as it means i can use on brow bone and inner corner as it was a subtle matte and a subtle shimmer in one.
Some of those glorious colours up close ♥ OMG i know those red brick and amber colours are to die for.This retails for £39.50 and is available from Urban Decay, Debenhams & Feelunique only if in stock.
Links are below for you to purchase

So next up are the swatches,i have done with and without flash just to show the difference.
Above is without flash
Above is with flash

You can click on the photos to enlarge them,but lets' just take a moment to admire how gorgeous these are,i can't even say which colour i like best but i do love scorched...He Devil....En fuego...Sauced for crease..but also the one right at the end called Ember it's so pigmented like a foil.OK actually i tell a lie i flipin love them all so much and this seriously is my new fave Naked palette for sure as it suits me and I'm sure it would suit any eye colour tbh.It's not scary or too bright or bold it's just perfect.I can see me reaching for this all summer and all winter lol and i will be sure to purchase another if i ever ran out.
pr sample
       Glory glory hallelujah  how perfect can one palette be?
  I have also done a review and a get ready with me on Youtube if you would like to see the 
                                        colours on my eyes then please see video below.  
Urban Decay have also brought out lipsticks and eyeliners which can also be used as lip liners in this same range too,they look amazing also.

Do you already own Naked Heat and what do you think? or will you be buying it and when as i can wait to find out what you UD junkies think too? Do you think it's the best Naked palette to date??

      Thanks for reading much love Vinny aka Littlemissstyleguru

I myself am also on youtube and have a beauty/style and lifestyle/family youtube,so if you love to watch too then pls come and subscribe to see my videos,thanks guys ♥


Are you a fan of Makeup revolution and Freedom Makeup? if so then I have a cool fan page set up on facebook where you can come and chat and talk about what you bought or what you would like to buy,come and post photos of any looks or any makeup bits you buy from these brands.You can feel free to post your blogs or youtube video's too.You don't need to be a blogger or youtuber just a fan,so please come and join us as it's a lovely community,please Like the page below thanks xx♥xx


Can i just ask one last thing before you go? please follow my bloglovin to follow this blog as that to me means more than you will know,each time i get a new email to say i have a new follower it makes my heart skip a beat,it's a lovely feeling as i then know you enjoy reading,thanks so much if you do.                                                 
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click To Follow Thanks

Follow on Bloglovin