Saturday, 26 August 2017

New Superdrug B Makeup Range Review

New Superdrug B Makeup Range Review

Hi all and welcome back to my blog or if you are new then hi my name is Vinny.If you are already a follower then thanks but if not then pls follow via google friends connect or bloglovin as it means the world to me,and thanks to all my new followers too ♥♥


Here is some items from the new B makeup Range from Superdrug,they are a superdrug own brand and really good,pretty affordable too.
I have 3 foundations,a contour stick,lip & cheek tiny and 5 lipsticks.
I will leave the link here for you to see the whole range from B Superdrug.
Plus Cassie Lomas also does a range too.


So here are the products and i have tried them all now so i can review everything for you.
I got the most stunning colour lipsticks.
I really love the simple black packaging it's really sleek and expensive looking.
*pr samples*

This is the Lip & Cheek Tint in the shade Bashful,it looks very scary and orange in the pan but once swatched it's a gorgeous sheer orange/coral and yes can be worn on lips or cheeks.I love cheek tints or cream blush for summer it's so pretty.It stayed on my cheeks all day but lasts on the lips about 2 hours i would say.If you would want to purchase this then please click HERE
 Here is the Sculpt and Highlight Contour stick,it's a great colour for me it's universal 04 .
So one side is a proper brown matte {none shimmery contour) the other side a shimmer highlight which is stunning too.
here are some swatches and i really enjoyed using this.
If you would like to purchase the contour stick pls click HERE
Lipsticks are my total fave thing to try out and these are just beautiful,lovely colour range and they lasted really well.They didn't smell or taste funny which is a a big thing for me as some lip products can be awful but these are fab.They are not too matte nor too silky.So they lasted about 4 hours after blotting and that was after having a few coffee's too lol.
So here are the colours from left to right they are....raucous...Frow...Boom Shakalaka...jinxed...risky business ♥♥

so which one do you like best?? I think my faves are Frow and Boom Shakalaka.They are very well pigmented and creamy too.
If you want to purchase these lipsticks then pls click HERE


The Flawless silk foundation i used was lovely,it lasted the whole day and wasn't too oily or dry,it worked really well with my oily skin.OK it did go oily towards the end of the day but all foundation do on me.It was a fab colour too.
I was quite shocked when i opened the cap to find a pump as i expected a squeeze bottle,but surprised in a nice way though as it makes a change in a tube like this.
The coverage was really good,i would say buildable coverage,not too thick nor too sheer it was just perfect and did give a flawless finish plus it has a really great colour range from pale skin to the darkest tones too..

If you would like to purchase this foundation click Here

Thanks for reading much love Vinny aka Littlemissstyleguru

I myself am also on youtube and have a beauty/style and lifestyle/family youtube,so if you love to watch too then pls come and subscribe to see my videos,thanks guys ♥


Are you a fan of Makeup revolution and Freedom Makeup? if so then I have a cool fan page set up on facebook where you can come and chat and talk about what you bought or what you would like to buy,come and post photos of any looks or any makeup bits you buy from these brands.You can feel free to post your blogs or youtube video's too.You don't need to be a blogger or youtuber just a fan,so please come and join us as it's a lovely community,please Like the page below thanks xx♥xx


Can i just ask one last thing before you go? please follow my bloglovin to follow this blog as that to me means more than you will know,each time i get a new email to say i have a new follower it makes my heart skip a beat,it's a lovely feeling as i then know you enjoy reading,thanks so much if you do.





Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click To Follow Thanks

Follow on Bloglovin